What do I need to do if I have a lot of liquid build up after liposuction/BBL? Can I take medicine for instance? (Photos)

I know I need to take massages to get the fluid out, but they hurt so bad that they aren't bearable at all. They made my garment tighter, is that a good solution?

Lipo Post-op Swelling

Lymphatic Drainage massage (specially if you still have a drain) are the best way to avoid inflammatory liquid accumulation. Yes, they hurt but, it gets better within a few days. Making the garment tighter is a way to leave less room for liquid to accumulate, but it should not be to the point that it doesn't let you breath or that it is extremely uncomfortable. 
Good pain medication 30 mins before your massage may help you get through them better. 
Hope this clears your doubt. 
Good luck in your recovery, 
Dr. Fernandez Goico

Fluid Build Up after BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.   It is difficult for me to  exam you, give an accurate assessment or render an opinion based on your photos and your symptoms of fluid build-up alone.  If my patient came into my office with signs/symptoms of yours I would have significant concern that there is a complication from surgery.  I would follow up with your surgeon immediately.   Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon