How long does it take for the fluid to leave your body after bbl Lipo?

I just undergone surgery for bbl Lipo doing my stomach, back arms and butt. It's been a week and am still leaking with a lot of fluid. I got my operation in DR however am leaving and going back to the UK on the 18th so I have 3 more days in the DR. I wanted to know will the fluid will be gone by then and also when I land in the UK can I lymphatic drainage massage myself to remove excess fluid if it comes to that point and how can I.

Seromas after LIPO

Hello,  thank you for your question.   The collection of seromas after surgery may vary from one patient to another.   It will depend on how much lipo was performed, the use of the compressive garment,  and the post op massages.    You'll probably need to have some more extra massages back home in UK because having seromas after week 2 is very common.   Have a great day.