Do facial exercises reduce sagginess?

There's a woman on YouTube who claims to have made her face look better with a bunch of facial exercises that she demonstrates, but I am skeptical. I haven't been able to find any studies that show these exercises work and even have read some things that say they may actually make it look worse. What's your opinion on this?

Facial exercises not likely to help

I am unaware of any clinical studies that show facial exercises as a method of reducing wrinkles.  In fact, lowering muscle activity in areas of dynamic lines (frown area, crows feet, forehead) with the use of Botox and other neurotoxins reduces the long term production of wrinkles.  Although not nearly as useful as a neurotoxin, the nighttime taping of these dynamic lines into less stretch might be slightly helpful.  This would be the opposite of exercising these muscles. 

Washington DC Dermatologist