Seeking aftercare of tummy tuck.

I am seeking a physician in the US (Southern CA) to assist with my after care. That may include the removal or surgical drains and stitches. Are there any doctors that can assist? Thank you
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Tummy tuck after care

We can provide you assistance for your post tummy tuck care. Where are your going to have it done? Please share your results with us when you are done and who did it for you? Also, make sure you get the most out of your tummy tuck by reviewing "7 keys to a great tummy tuck" below.

After care following tummy tuck

Best to have your surgeon call a local surgeon and see if they will remove the drains for you.   Having the surgeons talk to make sure what is expected would be the best.

Good Luck.

Andrew T. Cohen, MD

Seeking aftercare of tummy tuck.

Though I can not give you the name of a specific surgeon, I am attaching a link to the american society of plastic surgeons website that will allow you to search for board-certified plastic surgeons in your area.  I would recommend calling their offices and asking if any would be willing to see you for a fee.  Best wishes.

Tummy Tuck aftercare

If you are planning on having a tummy tuck, you should schedule it such that your surgeon can actually take care you post operatively. I take care of many patients from out of state, and out of the country...and I always make sure that they plan to stay in the LA area for long enough so that I can take care of them appropriately.

Kevin Brenner, MD, FACS

Seeking aftercare of tummy tuck.

The surgeon performing the surgery will be happy to take care of all your postoperative needs, that is a part of what you pay for. If you are doing surgery away from your home you need to have the funds available to either stay there until you are healed or make the appropriate followup visits to take routine care of you and to treat the complications that may show up. Or you need to have the funds available to pay a second doctor for his time and skills and experience. The extra costs can exceed what you saved if you are going overseas or to another country. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD