What should I do? Will Retin-A, fillers or laser improve these wrinkles under eyes? Which one will be best for me? (Photo)

I am 25 years old. I have wrinkles under eyes, that look way worse with makeup on. Please, help!!!Currently, I use CeraVe moisturizer and alcohol and fragrance-free toner on my under eye area.

Eye improvements

Thank you for the photos. You have youthful appearing eyes in your photo but I do notice those wrinkles forming under both eye.  A quick and simple solution would be to have hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane and/or Belotero to your lower eyelid area to smooth and lighten the shadows and creases in the area. Moisturizers, toner, and retin-A will improve the quality of the skin, but will not significantly change the folding/overlap of the skin which is causing the wrinkling. For long-term skin care, it is still a good idea to continue using them however. For the best treatment options, it is important to visit an expert for an in-person examination. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee MD

Plastic Surgery

Beverly Hills Physician