I'm 25 years old, 210 pounds. I'm wondering if the sleeve is the best option for me

Hi I'm 25 years old 210 pounds I've tried exercising such as insanity I've been riding my bike but every time I do these my legs get numb I've dieted I drink nothing but water I don't eat after 8 and still haven't lost any weight and I'm wondering if the sleeve is the best option for me

Perhaps

The best thing is to find a local weight loss surgeon and have a consult with them. Your height and weight and other factors will help us decide what you should do and what is a good thing for you.  

Scottsdale Bariatric Surgeon