I have folds in between my breasts. These seem low, different sizes, no volume. (Photo)

My surgery was to fill my pockets and lift my boobs the doctor cut me from side to side as you can see. My surgery is only 6 months old and I want the folds to go away and the nipples on the same level. Please help

Breast Lift Revision

Thank you for your question and photos. I recommend that you speak with your Plastic Surgeon in person about what you would like to change, or meet with a second board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss revision.
All the best

Augmentation Mastopexy

Hello,If your surgeon isn't a ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeon expert in revision surgery, you should visit a few for a second opinion consultation. You will likely need a revision surgery to improve your outcome. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

I have folds in between my breasts. These seem low, different sizes, no volume.

Thank you for your question. It appears that you had a breast augmentation with a lift using an anchor incision. Augmentation/mastopexy is a challenging procedure that commonly requires some revision. Address your concerns with your plastic surgeon.

6 month post op

Thank you for your question and for your photograph. It appears your surgery is a combination of a full mastopexy,, using an anchor scar and a breast augmentation. This is a particularly challenging surgery and oftentimes requires revision work. My advice is to revisit with your board certified plastic surgeon and voice your concerns. Best of luck.

6 months post-op is a good time for evaluation of surgical results.   Your surgery, a combination of a full mastopexy and augmentation, is a challenging surgery and may need some revisions in a fair amount of cases.My best advice is to sit with you plastic surgeon and openly discuss you concerns.  

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast surgery. Based on the photographs, you have undergone a complex operation: breast augmentation/lifting surgery. Patients undergoing this operation should understand that "perfection" is very rarely achieved, for many reasons.  Patients undergoing this operation often require additional work to improve the initial outcome.
At this point, I would suggest that you express your concerns/goals directly with your plastic surgeon.  Careful communication of these concerns is critical. Working together, preferably in front of a full-length mirror, you should be able to come up a plan to improve your outcome. Best wishes.

Mastopexy scars

Scars at the inframammary fold can be common after a mastopexy. These scars can be improved with scar cream and massage. However, if you are dissatisfied with your results discuss your options with you physician. More likely than not you will be able to develop a treatment plan which helps you achieve the results you are looking for.