Bustural cream - is it safe to use and has a certified by FDA? Is it true by using this my breast enlarge w/ this? (photo)

Bustural cream - is it safe to use and has a certified by FDA? Is it true by using this my breast enlarge w/ this?

Thank you for your question and photograph.  The most common method of enhancing a woman's breasts is through the use of saline or silicone implants.  Over the counter creams and ointments do not work, and can be potentially dangerous.  I would recommend you make an appointment to see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person evaluation.  They will be able to take key breast parameters, and listen to your desired goals, helping you select the best treatment option.  Hope that this helps

Lotion for breast enlargement

Unfortunately no plastic surgeon can recommend a cream that enlarges breast size because breast cream does not have any noticeable effect on breast size at all. The FDA also warns of healthcare products such as these because professionals do not recognize them as safe or effective. No supplements, food, or creams will cause breast growth because none of these can increase the growth of cells in your chest. Breast enlargement pumps such as the BRAVA are uncomfortable and yield minimal results studies show. But they do work. I personally do not recommend it to my patients who are looking for serious cup size changes and would suggest a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for more personalized information for your future options. 

Best wishes

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Unfortunately, pills, creams, lotions, etc. don't work for breast enlargement. Best for you to see a board certified surgeon in your area who can evaluate you for a possible breast augmentation for breast enlargement. Good luck!