Is scar removal possible on wrist? (Photos)

About 4 years ago I was in a really dark place. I cut the top of my wrist and accidentally cut too deep and never went to get it stitched up. Now I'm stuck with a constant reminder of that time in my life. I'm hoping to minimize the appearance of the scar but don't know who can do it or if it's possible.

Scar on Body-- Fraxel, Medical Tattooing, Vascular Laser/Pulsed Dye/Yellow Laser

You can try lasers but I often find that medical tattooing is the best option. Please see an expert for treatment. Best, Dr. Emer

Cutting scars and treatment

In our office, we use a combination of surgical scar revision, laser resurfacing, and Ematrix RF to help cutting scars. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS