How long to see results from microneedling? I've had 3 from a nurse in PS's office for light lines. I also used Pro-Cell .

I have good, thick skin says nurse - she went to deepest treatment in first treatment. After face very red. Couple days - slight peeling around the mouth and forehead. Nothing changed - not a couple pigmented places, not the lines, nothing. Scheduled for one more - websites say 4 is good for slight lines. It is supposed to be the greatest thing but I'm not getting results. I do trust this doctor's office - he has done filler in the past.

Microneedling/PRP is a Low Risk For Acne Scarring, Best Combine with Lasers, Fillers, Peels, PRP, Subcision, TCA cross

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Microneedling is good as maintenance but alone it does very little. you will need to combined with lasers, fillers, surgery to get a better outcome.  Best, Dr. Emer.