How long to see results from microneedling? I've had 3 from a nurse in PS's office for light lines. I also used Pro-Cell .

I have good, thick skin says nurse - she went to deepest treatment in first treatment. After face very red. Couple days - slight peeling around the mouth and forehead. Nothing changed - not a couple pigmented places, not the lines, nothing. Scheduled for one more - websites say 4 is good for slight lines. It is supposed to be the greatest thing but I'm not getting results. I do trust this doctor's office - he has done filler in the past.

Microneedling/PRP is a Low Risk For Acne Scarring, Best Combine with Lasers, Fillers, Peels, PRP, Subcision, TCA cross

Microneedling is good as maintenance but alone it does very little. you will need to combined with lasers, fillers, surgery to get a better outcome.  Best, Dr. Emer.