How much does it cost to get a Brazilian butt lift fat transfer and silicone breast implants at the same time? (Photo)

I'm 5'3 & weight 136 . I think I would need to gain weight . So I'm thinking of getting both of these procedures by the end of next December & I just want to know the price all together ranging . For my butt transfer I would want a butt like the girl on the bottom

How much does it cost to get a Brazilian butt lift fat transfer and silicone breast implants at the same time

Thank you for your question. Prices varies on location, areas you wish to have liposuctioned and the type of implant.   Select your surgeon by reputation and other people referrals. Look at his credentials.  Select a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Make sure you feel very comfortable with your surgeon and see a lot of before and after BBL photos. Request to contact a patient that had the same surgery.    Best Wishes!

How much does it cost to get a Brazilian butt lift fat transfer and silicone breast implants at the same time?

The cost for both of the procedures varies greatly with the demand for the surgeon.  I would go on several consultations to determine what may be best for you.

Beverly Hills, CA