Will taking Garcinia Pills affect my BBL?

I am 4 months post op for my BBL and had gain some weight from bad diet and no exercise. I want to get back in shape and loose weight and get to where I used to be. I wanted to take Garcinia pills to help, but am not sure if this will affect my BBL?

Losing Weight

Great Question.By changing your diet and exercise will benefit you more than any pill. As far as weight fluctuation could have some effect on your BBL. You could potentially loose and gain weight in the buttocks area if you are to gain or loose weight overall. Next step would be to schedule a follow up appointment with your board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and/or goals. Best of luck.

Losing weight

my guess is changing your diet will be a lot more effective than taking any form of pill.

It seems like you'v already describe the problem when you said your diet changed. So the underlying problem is not a lack of Garcinia but rather what and how much you're eating.
Good luck getting back on track.

Mats Hagstrom, MD