Is it safe to get laminate veneers a day before cheek implants and rhinoplasty?

#Veneers before cosmetic surgery #DrSoftTouch

Is there a rush to have these procedures completed? That seems to be a lot to go through in such a short period of time. I would recommend waiting at least a week or more after completing your dental work to have the other procedures done. I hope this helps.  Follow me for more questions and answers.  

I would not recommend it

Why such haste?  Are you going out of the country to get treatment and trying to save money by not staying there for a few weeks?  If so, do you think you will save money by doing the work in a foreign country?  If so, what will it cost to treat any potential complications when you arrive back home, or what will it cost to return to the foreign country to correct any complications or unforeseen events?  Have you had examination and consultation by an ENT, Head and Neck surgeon and a Cosmetic Dentist in California?  Have you had complete examinations by the doctors who are going to be treating you in a foreign location if you are going out of the USA?  Have you checked the credentials and experience of all of the doctors who will be treating you.  The doctors on this forum seem to be offering you information that this is too much treatment too close together.  What have your treating doctors told you about all of this?
Douglas Jopling, DDSDallas, TX area

Is there an urgent rush to do it all in 2 days?

Is there a rush to have all the work completed?  If not there should be at least a week or so to before going under the knife to give time to address any issues with the laminate veneers ie, bite issues, sensitivity, gum healing etc.

Steven Davidowitz, DDS
New York Dentist

Veneers Before Rhinoplasty

That seems to be a significant amount to go through in such a short period of time.  Any reason you have to do them 24 hours apart.  I think if you give yourself a little more time you should be fine .