Does anyone happen to know who performed this surgery? I would like to know the name of the doctor. (Photo)

I know who performed that surgery!

I did.

And I'm not surprised that you found the photos, but didn't know what surgeon did the procedure. I've had to contact lots and lots of plastic surgeons and demand that they take my photos off of their Web sites and stop claiming that they did the surgery. A few out your way, too: Beverly Hills, Palm Springs, L.A.

Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate

Dr. Steven Dennenberg, a facial plastic surgeon whose practice is located in Omaha Nebraska,  and he has a large rhinoplasty practice

How to choose a rhinoplasty surgeon

A seasoned and experienced rhinoplasty surgeon will examine the internal and external nasal anatomy to assess for proper surgical technique that would help patients. It is crucial to improve the function and aesthetic at the same time. An expert rhinoplasty surgeon makes most of the planning for a nasal surgery during the initial examination.Having a good rhinoplasty requires a nose specialist and a skilled surgeon. You also want to take into account whether you feel comfortable with the surgeon, as well as the doctor's experience and other qualifications. Be sure to check his before and after pictures to get a feel for the results the doctor has previously produced for other patients.

Kevin Sadati, DO

Who did what surgery?

Glad you brought this up. This happens frequently to many experienced rhinoplasty surgeons when we see our work on another surgeons web site. Always meet with the surgeon's patients since busy rhinoplasty surgeons have post op patients in the office.

Rhinoplasty surgeon

I agree that it is a nice result.  You may be able to click on the photos on line and get directed to the surgeon's website.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD