Can you have 3 procedures done at once?

I am 35 years old My height is 5"2 and my weight is 122 lb is it possible to have 3 procedures done at once? I would like a tummy tuck, breast aungmentation and brazilian but lift.

Including a Brazilian Butt Lift with a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.   

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Many procedures can be combined. Cosmetic procedures such as Brazilian Butt Lift (#BBL), Thigh Lift (#TL) and Mommy Makeover (#MMO), which usually concentrates on the breast and abdomen areas, may be combined together. However, I look at the risk factors such as surgery time greater than 6 hours, or #anesthesia time, increased risks of DVT, prolonged  #healing, #positioning after surgery to name a few, which are a lot to consider. These factors are relative to performing any variety of combinations.  

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Can you have 3 procedures done at once?

The short answer is YES, you can combine all those surgeries. It is common in my practice and patients appreciate just one surgery and one recovery. Discuss risks vs benefits with your surgeon for this approach and explore reasons for recommendations.
#bodylift
#combinedcosmeticsurgeries

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Tummy Tuck/Liposuction/BBL

I appreciate your question.

Yes, these procedures can be performed together assuming you are in overall good health and cleared for elective surgery by your Primary Care Doctor.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

BBL, TT and BA all in one setting?

Yes! Providing that your general health is good, then all three can be performed at the same setting with appropriate planning. This might include some lab work to check your blood count. You'll have to prepare for buttock tenderness which makes sitting uncomfortable during the recovery period. Plan to consult a Board Certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate a considerable amount of experience with this combination of procedures.

Tad Grenga, MD, FACS
Norfolk Plastic Surgeon

Can I have combined procedures?

Yes, I am finding that #combined cosmetic procedures are becoming much more popular for several areas are corrected at once with one recovery. One of my specialties is #body contouring after #weight loss or #postbariatric plastic surgery. In these patients cases, I many times will combine #tummy tucks with #breast surgery and #Brazilianbutt lift. My main concern is #safety but right next to that is the best result that I can achive for my patients.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures

That is a very good question. The correct answer is that it varies person to person, and as to the extent of each procedure. The most important thing is to be safe! Consult with several Board Certified Plastic Surgeons to find someone you feel comfortable with. Then proceed following their recommendation. Best wishes!!!

Combining procedures

Generally, it's best to keep the total surgical time under 6 hours.  Personally, I wouldn't perform  a BBL at the same time of a tummy tuck and breast surgery because of post-op body positioning issues.  Keep in mind that you need to keep any pressure off your buttocks for a couple of weeks after a BBL, which can be tricky if you're recovering from a tummy tuck and breast augmentation.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck! 

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Three procedures at once?

If you are a healthy person, there is no reason for the three procedures not to be performed during one surgery.  Recommend that you consult on-line and/or in person with a board certified plastic surgeon who has a wealth of experience in performing this combination of procedures. He/she can discuss your ultimate objectives/goals for each procedure. All the best!

Mommy Makeover with Brazilian Buttlift

These procedures can be performed together.  Depending on your help at home and how tolerant you are to discomfort will determine whether you should plan on an overnight stay.  I wish to the best of luck with her upcoming procedure.

Joseph C. Berardi, MD

Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck and BBL

The breast, tummy and buttock surgery can safely be performed at one session in healthy patients and preferably by an experienced surgeon and team (anesthesia, nurses, technicians). Limiting the operating time to about six hours is ideal to minimize risks and allow for an out-patient recovery. You need to be a motivated patient and have someone assist with your care for a few days or more after surgery. Please see an experienced board certified plastic surgeon to learn about the procedures and determine if you are a candidate for having them done at the same time. 

David S. Motoki, MD
Draper Plastic Surgeon