Can you pls help me remove all this extra skin? (photos)

If you can see the right is huge compare to the left...im getting depressed cuz my lower stomache smells like cheese and it gets very irritated like a rash..if you guys would help me remove it my life and self esteem would be so different from now...please

Extra skin

perhaps removing the lower abdominal skin and fat with a panniculectomy would be right for you and allow you to get started on a more shaped figure. Consult with a Board certified plastic surgeon who can help you.

Can I remove my excess skin after massive weight loss?

You are an excellent candidate for removal and reconstruction of your tummy as well as different areas after your great weight loss. I am president of the American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons and this is my specialty. I can usually combine many of these procedures and even do them as an outpatient to save the patient money. I also try and get them covered by your insurance. If you do not have insurance, we have several payment financing options even in house financing. Finally, we do offer great discounts if my patients are willing to talk with the media. I also do SKYPE and FACETIME consultations which are also FREE!!

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Abdominal skin

You certainly are a good candidate for a tummy tuck.  It will make you more comfortable and your clothes will fit much better.  It will also give you a much slimmer appearance.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Remove redundant skin

You can have your redundant skin removed with a panniculectomy. Do you have insurance? We cover most insurances and can likely help you get some financial assistance with your surgery. Please see below for examples of this surgery.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Staged liposuction and lower body lift

One approach would be liposuction of the torso (abdomen, waist and hips) to remove the substantial amount of excess fat that you have - then follow up with a lower body lift about a year later - assuming you continued to lose weight.

Schedule consultations with plastic surgeon who are on your insurance panel

to find out what you can do.  You are going to need multiple, staged, procedures with revisions to achieve a desired outcome.  Your weight must be stable or on the downtrend and if not, you need to find a way to lose some weight.  If you lost a ton of weight already, then you should be at your maintenance weight before having any procedures.  Your surgeon will review with you your options and how you can go about achieving the goals you desire.

Curtis Wong, MD

Remove excess skin

Thank you for your photos and questions.It is important for you to understand the role of surgery in your situation. Cosmetic surgical procedures are elective and therefore plastic surgeons have a lower tolerance for risk and complications. Body contouring procedures become riskier and have higher complication rates when the Body Mass Index is greater than 35.
When individuals present with a BMI greater than 35, we discuss significant weight loss prior to surgery. This may require help from a bariatric surgeon.In certain situations a panniculectomy, which is the removal of the lower abdominal skin can be done when the BMI is over 35 but this requires justification  as the complication rate is very high.You did not provide information regarding your status with your weight. Have you taken measures to lose weight? If not ask your primary medical doctor for recommendations and begin the process. Your primary care doctor can also recommend treatments to address the rash and foul odor caused by the redundant skin. Contouring can be done with excellent results at the appropriate time.Good luck and I hope this was helpful.

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Can you pls help me remove all this extra skin?

Thanks for the question and for including good photos. You are, unfortunately, far too heavy to benefit from any cosmetic surgical procedure at this time. You would need to get your BMI below 30 first. I suspect you need to see a consultant regarding bariatric surgery as it looks like the amount of weight you must lose before any type of TT is going to be very large. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Excess Skin

Good morning and thank you for your question and photos. Has your weight been stable or have you been losing? Some people who have are going through a large or drastic amount of weight loss end up with large folds of skin who wish to have it removed during the weight loss process to help them continue with their journey. But if you haven't been losing weight, I suggest you start with a healthy diet and exercise. You can also see a nutritionist that can help get you on the right path. I either circumstance, just know that additional surgery would eventually need done because there's still a lot of tissue that would remain. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who can examine you and discuss all of your options in person. Best of luck to you!

Michael K. Obeng, MD, FACS

Weight loss before surgery

You would likely benefit from weight loss prior to having any abdominal skin/tissue removed by way of tummy tuck or panniculectomy. If you are unable to lose any more weight it's possible to proceed with surgery but you would need to consult with a few experienced plastic surgeons for an exam in person.
Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD