I need BBL ASAP! Am I a good candidate for this procedure? (photos)

Do I need to lose weight or gain weight? I had lipo done on my hips and inner thights twice back in the 90s

BBL ASAP!

It is hard to tell from your pictures how much excess fat you have. When you pinch your belly do you get a lot of extra folded fast? Or is your belly a bit tight signaling that the fat is mainly inside your abdomen? Much of that precious fat for transfer may have disappeared with your liposuction in the 90's.

Weight gain before BBL

Based on these photos alone, it appears you may not have sufficient fat to properly do a BBL procedure with a good outcome. I would consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for a thorough exam. It appears you have weakness of your abdominal wall and not enough fat in that area.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

BBL Candidate

Hi, thanks for your pictures and for your inquiry. I agree with my colleagues, the excess fat that you might have is intra abdominal fat, which makes it not suitable for donor areas. It is a good idea to address your abdominal area first. Be patient, think things through. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL

Based on the pictures posted you are not a candidate for Brazilian Buttock lift. You do not seem to have enough fat for transfer.
You bulging stomach could have some fat but it also may be due to significant separation of the muscle s and intra-abdominal fat. You may want to address the stomach. This will start the reshaping of the body. Then consider a buttock implant if you still desire larger buttocks

BBl

I appreciate your question.
From your photos I don't think you hare enough fat for a BBL.
Its not advisable to gain a lot of weight since you will lose it
Another option is an implant.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Brazilian butt lift ASAP

It's generally not a good idea to rush into cosmetic surgery. Decision to undergo permanent changes to your body you should be well thought out.

based on your pictures you have a significant amounts of intra-abdominal fat.It also appears you have significant muscle separation or diastases recti possibly from previous pregnancies. While your post is about a Brazilian butt lift  most plastic surgeons well one to get your body looking as good as possible which should include your abdomen.  Liposuction of your abdomen will give Limited improvements.  You may do much better with an abdominoplasty. 

based on your picture you do not have substantial amounts of subcutaneous fat.  That is the fat layer between your skin and muscle layers and the only fat that can be removed using liposuction. 

it may be difficult to harvest sufficient amounts of fat to successfully perform a proper BBL. 

An examination would help make it more accurate assessment. I personally do not believe it's a good idea to gain weight specifically for the purpose of obtaining more fat for fat grafting with the idea of losing weight later.

I suggest you have an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Mats Hagstrom, MD 

Mats Hagstrom, MD

BBL Candidate?

Based on your photos alone, it is difficult to asses your donor sites for the BBL procedure.  From the photos alone, you may not have enough excess fat in donor sites for a BBL.  However, a physical exam is really needed to make any recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The posterior flanks are a great reservoir of donor fat for the BBL procedure. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

I need BBL ASAP! Am I a good candidate for this procedure

Thank you for your question and photo.  An examination would be needed to evaluate if your a good candidate.  Looking at your photo, it does not appear that you have enough fat for the the surgery.  Consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best Wishes.