I had hips Lipo September last year. I'm pregnant with uneven thighs skin. Any suggestions?

I had lipo for my hips last year i was around 57 kgs only and the result that my thighs didnt not look smooth and even, i got pregnant 6 months later and on the 5th month of pregnancy they became worse although i didnt put much weights on. My hips look bumpy and irregular!! Any advices please

Hip liposuction result - worse now I am pregnant.

Thank you for asking about your hip liposuction.
  • I am sorry your liposuction result is disappointing -
  • Since you are pregnant, you should have nothing done for your hips -
  • Six months after you deliver, have a consultation to see the best treatment -
  • You may find the worsening is gone - and you decide to have nothing done.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Weight gain after lipo

If you gain weight after a cosmetic procedure then you can lose the weight on your own or seek the advice of a board certified plastic surgeon to have further surgery.   You could always do more lipo.   That may be the best option.

Andrew T. Cohen, MD

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question. it helps a bit more when you add a photo to your question so that we can evaluate you better. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD