I am 23 years old male . Having male pattern baldness. Hair has receded in temple areas?

None of my family members are bald . Neither on my fathers side nor in my mother's side . I have visited a dermat around 45 days back who prescibed minoxidil 10 % along with biotin tablets and zycafe m shampoo which i have been usung religiously since then but till now i dont see any results. Initially There was shedding for very few days but now hair fall is normal . It neither reduced nor stopped . Please suggest

If you are losing hair and want treatment options and you've already seen a doctor the next step is to

If you are losing hair and want treatment options and you've already seen a doctor the next step is to follow the treatment plan.  If the treatment is not working, you need to go back to your doctor to discuss further options.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Minoxidil, Follicular Unit Transplantation, Propecia

I suggest you see an expert there are many options for non invasive improvement if you still have a good amount of healthy hair.  Best, Dr. Emer.

23 yo with hair loss

The major effect of Minoxidil and Finasteride(Propecia) is to stop the progression of hair loss.So generally you will not see an increase in the amount of hair and these effects usually take place over 6-12 months.The fact that you had some shedding indicates that the medication is working.You should also consult a reputable Hair Restoration Surgeon to see if you are a candidate for transplants to the hairline and front.

David Deutsch, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon