Light complected of Armenian and Basque descent with keloid formation. Fraxel-lite vs. chemical peel? (Photo)

Scar treatment and lasers

Are you asking how to treat your scars or how to get facial rejuvenation with your skin type.  The Fraxel laser may not be the best choice for your skin.  I would suggest that you consult a board certified dermatologist to assess what you would like treated.  It sounds like chemical peels or eMatrix may be the best treatment for you.

Laser versus Peels

I am unsure of your exact question, but you need an inperson formal consultation to evaluate your scars.  Scars require multiple treatments of various lasers and/or surgery for improvement. I suggest going to an expert on scars rather and is experienced using lasers in all skin types. Best, Dr. Emer.