Correction of flatness to back of head, is this possible?

I am an adult that has flatness to the back of my head. I cannot find a hair style that hides this imperfection. Is there any procedure that can add volume to the back of my head. thank you

Flatness to the back of your Head .... Fat transfer ?

Defects such as these can usually be addressed with this procedure.  The scalp should act in much the same way as the rest of the body.  It is well vascularized and should accept a fat transfer. The question is .... How flat is the area and how much fat would be needed. The scalp is a tight area and may require more than one session.  Again, physical exam and seeing the area in person is the only way to best determine what, if any procedure will address this problem.  Operations are performed for diagnostic problems.  In theory, this would be a good option.

Newport Beach Physician