What is causing my LOWER lip to have a 'pouch' on both sides, just below the lip. Is there anything that can get rid of them?

Lower lip pouch

I recommend submitting your photo to allow us to evaluate this "pouch". With that being said, Juvederm and Restalyne are excellent fillers to provide volume, enhance symmetry, or fill traumatic deformities. I strongly recommend visiting with a board certified plastic surgeon so that he/she can examine your lips.

Lip Fillers

It is difficult to assess the "pouch" without a photo. I suggest you re-post your question with your photos.  Juvederm and Restylane are both fabulous products to mold the lips and see the results that can help correct your lips.  Best, Dr. Green

Lower lip issue

I think that you need to be seen in person to be evaluated for what you are describing as a "pouch" of the lip. Without photos it is difficult to answer this.

Lip asymmetry?

Hard to say without exam or photos. In either case, you can probably treat it by either augmenting the rest of your lips, or reducing the areas of your lips that have the pouch. The deciding factor is the size of your lips, and your desire to larger or smaller. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good Luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD