Bulging above my incision?? (photo)

5 weeks post op tummy tuck with lipo I'm still not flat and I'm Bulging above the incision.I went to my ps today and said that he needs to reopen me next week in his office local anesthesia and check what's happening because ps not sure I'm really happy with my result didn't have any problems with the healing just this bulging above my incision. My post op check up my ps already notice the difference.Then on my next check up he checked if any seroma but he didn't get any fluids on the syringe.

Post-Op Swelling and Lumps

Swelling can persist for several months and will gradually improve and will look better at three months, six months, and even one year. Frequently the pubic area and the scrotal and penis area for men can become very swollen and discolored during the first two weeks due to gravity as this is the lowest area for swelling to accumulate.

If you continue having any concerns as the healing process moves along you should visit your surgeon again soon and have the area examined to see if it is still improving slowly. There is always a chance that swelling can take up to 18 months to completely go away, so you still have some time.