Sciatica symptoms after mommy makeover
Doctor Answers 4
Sciatica Symptoms after Mommy Makeover
It may be best to contact your plastic surgeon. Typically, such #pain or #discomfort should not be a result of your Mommy Makeover. However, it can be related to the way you rested, slept or moved as you recovered. Therefore, stretching, #massage or other pain managment methods may help. But, it's best to consult with your surgeon beforehand.
Mommy makeover recovery
Post op symptoms of sciatica
You might also like...
Mommy make-over - sciatic nerve pain after a week
- I think your self-diagnosis is correct that this is nerve compression and muscle spasm from sitting
- You have done the right thing by contacting your surgeon.
- It does not sound like DVT - which typically is painless.
- But your surgeon might want to be a duplex doppler ultrasound to be sure.
- And you will need to change your position when you sit and either get massage or stretch the muscle frequently until the pain is gone and does not return.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.