Unhappy with multiple forehead surgeries. Is it possible to correct? (photos)

Is there enough skin elasticity after removing scar tissue? I had three surgeries to correct forehead abnormalities. The first surgeon used MMA material which created a horizontal ridge across forehead. Second surgeon removed implant but abnormalities persisted and he went in again to smooth things out. The forehead turned out with more unusual contours and eyebrow position changed (propped corners). It has now been 6 years since last surgery and 13 years from first correction. Is it possible after multiple surgeries to contour and flatten eyebrows?

Multiple forehead surgeries

I don't believe that I understand just what happened to you. I have been in practice 25 years and have performed thousands of surgeries. I believe one must start from a consultation with a one-on-one examination to answer your questions.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon