I developed a hard grapefruit size lump on my back flank after 8 weeks. A small lump on the other side after cool sculpting. (ph

Cortizone shot did not help. Doctors thinking about lipo. And ideas. A plastic surgeon is going to to it.

Lump after coolsculpting

Sorry for your misfortune. It is not a side effect that we have seen, nor one that we can find in the literature. We would be speculating what is going as we do not know your medical history, nor the manner that the procedure was performed. Consult with your treating physician.

Cool Sculpting

I don't have all of the information here to fill in the blanks.  That area is relatively large so I don't know why that developed the because the applicators used in that area all treat a much smaller area.  It is easy to ultrasound that area to look at the layers and better determine what is there.  A steroid shot into that area will not treat the entire area.  I need more information to help you out.

Firm mass after CoolSculpting

Without examining you it is not possible to make a definitive diagnosis.  However, paradoxical hyperplasia.is a consideration.  This condition does typically respond beautifully to liposuction.please make sure that you're treating physician is aware of this. He or she we will want to report it to the company so that they  can keep track of these cases.

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lump in the area area Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting is an excellent way to reduce a bulge.  I have not seen a lump like this of any kind develop after the procedure.   I suggest you return to your treating physician to order the proper imaging studies to understand what this lump is.  A steroid shot would not help shrink such a lump.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Coolsculpting.