Was this belotero filler done correctly? (Photo)

I had 1 syringe of boletero injected for both eyes and cheek area. I feel that my doctor injected more in my cheeks. Would I benefit with another syringe? thanks.

Belotero Under Eyes

Belotero is an excellent injection for the under eye area.  It is difficult to see from the photo if you need more product.  I prefer Voluma and Restylane Lyft for the cheek area.  You should consult a board certified dermatologist for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Belotero, under eyes

I can see the effect of Belotero in your photos. I like using Belotero in the lower eyelids to fill superficial hollows. I don't usually consider this product for filling the cheeks as I prefer more robust agents for this area. I don't feel that you need more filler in the under eye area. Please consult with your injector for further management.

Belotero

It is difficult to comment because the pictures are taken from different angles. You don't look like you need Belotero around you eyes in either photo. Belotero may be used in certain instances to fill in the hollows beneath the eyes (tear troughs). Speak with your injector. 

Filler

This filler is used for very fine lines around the mouth. It is injected into the superficial dermis. That's were it is used. 

Jay H. Ross, MD, FACS
Palm Harbor Plastic Surgeon

Belotero Injections

Belotero is best for superficial injection, the results look good but a formal evaluation is needed to determine if it is better to place more.  Its better to be conservative. Best, Dr. Emer.

Was Belotero Injected Correctly

Without seeing proper before and after pictures it's impossible to make an assessment. If you are having concerns then the best thing to do is follow up with your injector. Best wishes.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon