Pain left chest feels almost like a broke rib, it hurts to cough.I have some soft tissue swelling next to my old port site.

I do a lot of push ups. Probably 4-5 week. I had the DIEP procedure 10.5 years ago. Last Monday I felt some discomfort (probably poor technique) after I did an ab work out. I a burn achy feeling but workout out the rest of the week. Limiting my upper body. Yesterday I did some bear crawls and felt same discomfort, however I see some swelling. Soe & swollen near my old port site. Should I be concerned that my cancer is back?

Concerned

It would be best for you to go in for a check up to make sure everything is fine besides some swelling from working out. Best wishes!

El Paso Plastic Surgeon