Can someone with Ehlers Danlos have cool sculpting on abdomen area?

Part of EDS is dealing with loose skin. Wondering if cool body sculpting would help eliminate some of the flabby stretchy areas

Thank you for your question. CoolSculpting does not tighten the skin. I would recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation. This way, you can explain your concerns, learn more about different procedures, and find an option that works for you. An in-person assessment is always best. Regards, 

Coolsculpting and Ehlers Danlos

Coolsculpting can be done but will not help loose skin only fat removal. I suggest you see an expert to determine what is best for the loose skin you may have.  Best, Dr. Emer.

CoolSculpting on Loose Skin

CoolSculpting is a great procedure for people with stubborn fat bulges.  It is not a skin tightening procedure so it would not work well to fix flabby, stretchy skin.  Consult with your doctor for other skin tightening procedures.

Jeffrey Hartog, MD