I want to know how I can find a Dr. near me?

I already have veneers, but two of them just broke and I am not happy with the color my dentist put on.

Porcelain Veneers and a qualified cosmetic dentist

There are several ways to find skilled cosmetic dentists from Search engines and reviews to asking dental specialists such as orthodontists or periodontist who they recommend.  It is important to have a consultation with cosmetic dentists. During this visit, find out why your veneers broke and also ask to see close up photos of similar cases.  I mean close up photos and full facial photos.  Look for color, texture, anatomy and ask if they custom shade the veneers to create a natural appearance.

Houston Dentist

Porcelain #veneers #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your results. I would suggest speaking with your dentist right away about your concerns.  If you're current dentist cannot remake your veneers to your liking, I would recommend doing some online research to find an excellent cosmetic dentist who can give you the results you desire. I always tell people to judge the dentist on the quality of the before and after photos of their actual patients. This will give you a pretty good indication about what you can expect. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100