How many veneers would you recommend? (photos)

I have been considering veneers for a long time due my small teeth and would like opinions on how many, what kind, and if any other procedures (possibly gingivectomy/crown lengthening?) would be recommended. I would like to leave all of my bottom teeth alone and focus on the top row for a smile that would balance my face.

Veneers, smile makeover, small teeth

Hi:

My recommendation is to do 10 porcelain veneers on the upper teeth in addition to laser recountoring in order to get the length of the teeth to more appropriate length.  My advice is to seek a expert cosmetic dentist to do a wax up model of how the teeth are going to look like before starting with the work so you can see how everything will look like before you start.  

Dr. Maddahi

Beverly Hills Dentist

VENEERS

Yes, you can have a solution, at least 10 veneers, would be the best, and you need a gum contour, its done at the same time, there are several techniques, which you can have a great layout, you will love your smile, and your teeth will look great!

Porcelain #veneers #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
You appear to be an excellent candidate for porcelain veneers. I would recommend a gum lift and 8-10 porcelain veneers.  An experienced cosmetic dentist can reshape your gum line to lengthen your teeth and reduce the amount of gum that shows when you smile, then place porcelain veneers to give you a broader smile. The best thing to do is to get a veneer consult at an excellent cosmetic dental office. The best indicator to determine if the dentist is going to give you the results that he/she claims, is by viewing before and after photos of his/her patients that have undergone similar or the same procedures. Good luck and I hope this info helps you. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO Area (O'Fallon, IL)
RealSelf100

Veneers

minimum 8 . i would suggest 10 . but by seeing yr pics i suggest to go for aligner /braces first and thn veneers. as u have class2 div2 and deep bite[ lower teeth not visible]. so best option for u is veneers followed by braces.as u r asking for how many total veneers. if u r concern about cost, best option for u is dental tourism. u will save upto 70% on yr total treatment costing.

Nirav Patel, MDS
India Dentist

How many veneers would your recommend

Thanks for sending your photos over.  I am in agreement with Vicki.  I would suggest 10 veneers and crown lengthening as well.  This will give you a much broader smile and you will show less gum in the front of your mouth.  You should be able to do this with minimal preparation on the teeth as you are building them out facially to widen the smile.  It does appear that you have some wear on your teeth so you should look into a guard when you are done to protect the work.  Good luck 

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Dentist

How many veneers?

Thanks for posting the pictures. I suggest 10 veneers and crown lengthening. This should give you a more harmonious and broader smile. You don't show your lower teeth in any of the pictures so it's hard to weigh in on them. Your veneers can also be very conservative , minimal  tooth structure removal, because. Your natural teeth tilt inward and you are trying to add to your smile. I suggest finding a dentist with experience in this type of dentistry. Don't let cost determine your final decision. You will be living with the results for a very long time.