Vaginal tightening surgery. How much does it cost? (Photo)

How much does it cost to rejuvenate and tighten my vaginal hole? It looks loose and feels loose

Insurance for Labiaplasty

Insurance will not pay for rejuvenation surgery such as laxity or for appearance. They may cover surgery for urinary leakage associated with advanced cystoceles, rectoceles and vaginal prolapse. Candidates of #VaginalRejuvenation orVaginoplasty surgery are women who desire a more youthful appearance and function of the vulva and vaginal area. For some women, the effects of childbirth, aging, trauma, and/or genetics, causes their vaginal tissue and muscles to become stretched, which results in loss of strength and tone in the vaginal area. This can lead to unsatisfying intimate contact and discomfort.
These surgeries are best performed by carefully selected Plastic Surgeons or Gynecologists. As this is not a very common procedure it is important that you choose a specialist who has significant experience in these procedures to get the best result with the least number of complications. Costs vary depending on if the surgery is done in the office, outpatient surgery center, the experience of the surgeon, type of anesthesia (local, IV, or general anesthesia, and if other procedures such as correction of a cystocele, rectocele, labiaplasty, or other conditions and also varies geographically. In general the surgery will run from $6000 to $15,000.
Intended ResultThe surgical procedure, Vaginoplasty, in many cases, can increase friction during intercourse, giving women more control of vaginal muscles, increasing sexual satisfaction, while also creating a more attractive and appealing appearance to the vaginal area.

How much does vaginal rejuvenation cost?

Vaginal rejuvenation is the general term for over a dozen procedures aimed at either tightening the vaginal canal or altering the appearance of the external region. This makes pricing quite variable depending on what type(s) of procedures you request for your vaginal rejuvenation. For some, vaginal rejuvenation means labiaplasty, for others vaginoplasty, for others still monsplasty. Each of these has distinct pricing and many patients requesting a combination of procedures. Thus, there is not single price that accurately reflects vaginal rejuvenation.

Aesthetic Vaginal surgery

Aesthetic vaginal surgery can improve the appearance of the vagina and provide more control over the vaginal muscles. The muscle ring , pubococcygeus,at the entrance or introituscan be tightened. These procedures along with exercises such as kegles can help keep the muscle tone in this area. These treatments will noticeably tighten the inner and outer vagina.

The cost to rejuvenate and tighten the vagina non surgically

Great question! I would recommend ThermiVa which starts at $3500 for a package of 3 treatments 30 days a part to ensure maximum results.  ThermiVa uses RF (radio frequency) to warm the tissue to stimulate the collagen of the vaginal walls, increasing the blood flow and vaginal moisture. It can also be used externally to assist in the labia retracting giving it a more youthful look. There is no downtime with the ThermiVa treatments allowing you to return to all your normal daily activities including sexual intercourse.  ThermiVa addresses vaginal dryness, vaginal laxity & vaginal tightness. However, ThermiVa is also known for addressing mild to moderate incontinence and increased orgasms as well as the time it takes to reach an orgasm. With ThermiVa I have seen immediate visual results of the inner and outer vagina after the first treatment. The patients have called me the very next day excited about their sexual encounter while others mentioned noticing no leakage. I would recommend you consulting with your treating physician to learn more about ThermiVa.  You can visit the ThermiVa website to locate a treating physician in your area.    Good luck with your decision!

Camille Cash, MD

Urogynecologists repair pathologic openings, those that involve a defect in the vaginal musculature which requires delicate surgical repair.  Consult with one of them.  If it is discovered during the POP-Q (special Urogyne exam) that you have a defect, your insurance should cover some of the costs.  Any cosmetics (labia) would be extra.  Depending on your location, you may be looking at $3-4000.   Be sure when you speak with your surgeon, find out exactly which procedures will be done.  Each performs a different function when it comes to the restoration of normal vaginal anatomy.

Vaginal tightening surgery. How much does it cost?

Dear concern patient
what is bothering you? if it is the look of your vulva and slight opening inf vagina
then you should consider a none invasive procedure like ThermiVa for out side vulva. no down time no risk.
If you are having issue with urine control and laxity of vagina, then I would suggest to add Laser vaginal Rejuvenation like FemiLift.
FemiLift should cost about $3000 for 3 session, and ThermiVa for Vulva area should cost you about $1500 for 3 session.
Good Luck and Best of Health

Cost of vaginal tightening surgery

Hello, friend from San Jose,

The total, "out-the-door" fee in our office in Davis, CA for a perineoplasty only (tightening and aesthetic repair of the opening only) is $5500-$6000, performed in-office. The total fee for full perineoplasty + vaginoplasty (full tightening of the vaginal barrel, inside and out, including pelvic floor physical therapy instruction and devices to help strengthen the muscles) is $7250. These prices are less any applicable discounts (RealSelf, etc.) The weblink below will give you additional information.

Very best wishes,

Michael P Goodman MD, AACS

Vaginal tightening cost

From your photo, it would appear that you indeed have significant separation of the vaginal opening and separation of the muscles. I assume you have had vaginal deriveries that had caused this. In that case, you would be a good candidate for a vaginal rejuvenation surgical procedure. Costs can vary depending on where you do the procedure and what you want done. I would say a good ballbark amount would be from $5000 to $9000.

Robert L. True, MD
Grapevine OB/GYN

Vaginal tightening cost?

Your story and concerns are in good company with almost ever other patient that undergoes vaginal rejuvenation. Based upon your photos, your anatomy as well is very typical of someone who seriously considers having these procedures and turns out to be an enormous (sexual) self-confidence booster thereafter.
Again, like most other surgery, the experience of and “attention to detail” (a.k.a. compulsiveness) by the surgeon is the most important element to achieving a good result. Although there is some merit to Kegal exercises, many patients with laxity after natural vaginal birth fail to obtain sufficient tightening. For these patients, vaginoplasty, tightening of the vaginal vault muscles from the introits (opening) up to the cervix is typically the best solution. The procedure is commonly done on an outpatient basis in about an hour under either deep intravenous sedation or general anesthesia. Recovery is gradual but probably the worst for the first 4-5 days until swelling starts to reside then patients feel better each day thereafter. Sexual activity is usually refrained for about 6 weeks. In a study I was involved in back in 2009, 87% of vaginoplasty patients were satisfied with their results and had an improved sexual experience post-operatively. Typical (all inclusive) fee at my office/surgery center is $8500. Glad to help.

Ryan Stanton, MD

Cost of Vaginal Tightening Procedure

You appear to be an excellent candidate for ThermiVa! You should expect improvement in any urinary incontinence, urinary urgency, vaginal muscle tightening, sensation, orgasm, vaginal lubrication, and a more youthful appearance of the outer vaginal area. Therapy takes half an hour each session. There is no needles, no sedation, no anesthesia, no cutting, no downtime or complications. My patients see an immediate result after the first treatment session. In my office, the cost for 3 full vaginal rejuvenation sessions is $3,500 but may go as high as $6,500 by other doctors.