Tummy tuck after 3 months is still numb and hardened?

I had my tummy tuck 3 months ago and whenever I stand up from a sitting position, my stomach feels really tight (still !) . My abdominal region around my belly button still has noticeable swelling and hardening. When I sneeze, I still have 4/10 pain inside my stomach region. The numbness around the umbilical region is also still there as well as along the side. QUESTION: are these expected at this phase postop ? My stomach is flat but I have hardening underneath my belly. Thank you so much !

Normal progression

This sounds normal. Swelling after a tummy tuck is normal.  Some patients have prolonged swelling.  I have seen it for 18 months, then just suddenly resolve.  What is clear, however, is that if you listen to your body, the swelling will resolve faster.  If there are activities that cause swelling, you must hold off on them until they no longer create an issue.  If you try to work through the swelling, it will prolong the process because you are never letting it heal.  Everyone is different.  People want to get back to their routine and want to see results, fast.  The tummy tuck is a big operation that must be respected.  If you can exercise without swelling, then you are doing well.  If you swell at the end of a day at work at a desk job, then you have to be very careful with your choices, and you must rest as much as possible.  After a month, compression also helps

Tummy tuck

At three months you likely have swelling and need to time to settle down.  Any concerns should be addressed in person with your surgeon.