How much does it cost to remove this mole? (Photo)

Hi Doctor I just want to ask how much that is cost to remove the mole. I have it remove in the philippines when I go there for vacation but I think it didn't remove everything. thank you I hope to hear from you soon.

Facial mole removals can run $500+.

Excision of the cheek lesion would run roughly $85 office visit + $500 for the excision under local.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Seeing an Expert = Priceless; Cosmetic Mole Removal

Cost will vary, but please go to a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in mole removal and lasers so you can limit the scarring. Lasers, radiowave or shave removal can be done for mole removal. See an Expert. Best, Dr. Emer