Liposuction result- uneven surface need to fix. Any suggestions? (photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
Liposuction result- uneven surface need to fix. Any suggestions?
Liposuction after 2 kids - result is lumpy
- Thank you for your question about your liposuction.
- The separation of the muscle that you are seeing is from pregnancy.
- Liposuction has removed the fat that concealed it -
- It will not go away by itself or with exercises.
- You need a tummy tuck - no office surgery or mini-procedure can fix this for you.
- I hope this was explained to you before you had the liposuction.
- I strongly suggest that you live with it until you have the time and money to have the correct surgery.
- Wish there were an easier solution - but unfortunately, there is not.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Uneven contours after liposuction
any muscle separation you may have a.k.a. diastases recti is from previous pregnancies and not from liposuction.
Sometimes these conditions become more noticeable as subcutaneous fat layers are removed.
Revision liposuction may be an option to help create a more even contour.
Follow up with your plastic surgeon to see if he or she may be willing to do a touch up to get your results a little more even.
Mats Hagstrom M.D.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.