Lipo/c Removal - Thighs (360), Flanks, Back and Abdomen, is this considered a high volume procedure?
Doctor Answers 6
Feedback on your procedure
Far more important than deciding if liposuction or a BBL is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that! See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!
Liposuction - where is my shape at two weeks?
- To me, a 5 L liposuction is the most that should be done at any one time -
- A larger liposuction, to me, is large volume.
- But 5L is a lot - it is normal to still be sore and numb.
- You swell a lot after liopsuction
- Your result vanishes becuase of swelling and will return as swelling subside.s
- This takes weeks and weeks...six months to your final result.
- For your best result, losing 10 pounds is the way to go - so fat does not re-appear in new areas.
- Be sure to see your surgeon regularly - it is common to need advice and support during your healng.
VASER Hi Definition / Liposuction Takes Time to See Results / Revision If Unhappy
Two weeks is very soon after your liposuction to see results unless you had a VASER HI DEF contouring procedure. You are still swollen. 5L is under what is considered hi volume in the US but is more than most doctors perform. This is normal for my practice. It will take at least another month or two before you see more of your ultimate results. If you are concerned, please speak to the expert who performed your liposuction. Best, Dr. Emer
You might also like...
Swelling after liposuction
It is important to speak to your doctor as he can offer encouragement and reassurance.
Best regards, KC
Normal swelling after liposuction
Post op swelling
Good luck to you!! Keep wearing your garment for the next 6 weeks