I got LASIK 6 months ago and I have a residual astigmatism about -1.5 in each eye. Should I get an entrancement with dry eye?

I got Lasik 6 months ago and I have a residual astigmatism about -1.5 in each eye. Should i get an entrancement? The problem is my eyes still really dry and i'm scared that it would worsen my condition. I also don't want to wait too long as i seen a few studies that all Laser flaps heal faster and i don't to have flap lifting complications. My flap is about 120 thick. Any suggestion?

Residual astigmatism after lasik

that's a lot of residual astigmatismAre you sure some of this wasn't induced?
You're correct you need to be enhanced now or the flap sometimes tears when we try to lift it up
After a year you'd need a LASEK + MMC on top of your prior lasik

New York Ophthalmologist