I had a BBL two weeks ago and my stomach is not looking any different. When is my stomach going to heal ? (photos)

It's looking lumpy saggy and wrinkled. Will lumps go away and my stomach become a littler more tighter? I was told I'm going to need a tummy tuck for the bottom part of my stomach because I had a c-section but is the top at least going to smooth out. My stomach looks worst than before the bbl I'm getting worried it will stay like this. I have been wearing my garments 24/7 as well .

Too early

This is a process that takes time. At 2 weeks it is way too early to tell. I would suggest seeing your surgeon as you would benefit from foam inside your compression garment.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Healing after BBL

Thank you for your question and photo. It takes time for all of the swelling to go down after liposuction, so it is too early to predict what your final result will be. Usually by 3 months all of the swelling is gone and you will have a better idea of your outcome. Without seeing your before pictures it is difficult to see where you started from. Be sure to bring up your concerns with your plastic surgeon at your next visit. Best, Dr. Kludt

Nathan Kludt, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon

When do I see Results from the BBL?

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.   It is hard for me to comment without seeing your before vs after photo.  It sounds like your surgeon has told you because of your abdominal contour you would require a staged procedure.  I agree with you that there is uneveness and contour irregularities.  However, it is extremely early in your post op period and ALL liposuction has initial contour irregularities, lumpiness and swelling while awaiting for the body to mature and heal.  This healing and maturing usually takes 3 months.  Also, because you are a planned staged procedure your current abdomen/torso is no the finished product.  
I would recommend you share your concerns/question with your surgeon. Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon

Undesirabl abdominal contour after BBL

your abdomen does look somewhat uneven. As you probably know it takes several months to get your final results after liposuction.

Patients should generally see some improvements immediately after.

Based on your pictures you are not a particularly good candidate for Donald liposuction.

In your case the liposuction was done partly to improve your figure and primarily to harvest fat for your Brazilian.
The best procedure whether you chose to have a Brazilian or not to have your abdomen corrected would be a full abdominoplasty.

If done correctly this will correct the contour of your abdominal wall all the way up to your breast line.
You almost likely benefit from some revision liposuction at the time of the abdominoplasty.

Please wait at least six months before undergoing an abdominoplasty after having had abdominal liposuction.
Please do not undergo a mini abdominoplasty to correct this.

You will need a full abdominoplasty.

If a full abdominoplasty is done correctly your results could striking. If you're comfortable with your current plastic surgeon then continue follow up with your set plan.

It never hurts to get second opinions.

My practice is devoted exclusively to body contouring. At this time think of yourself as being in a holding pattern until you get your final results from the abdominoplasty.

Don't worry about it too much at this time.

Look at the big picture and think of the final results.
Hang in there,

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

I had a BBL two weeks ago and my stomach is not looking any different. When is my stomach going to heal ?

From your photo it looks like you have enough loose skin with stretch marks that you will not have much tightening. A lot of patients think that when they get liposuction, skin will tighten up and smooth out. This is not true. If you have loose skin before liposuction, you will have even more loose skin after liposuction as liposuction removes fat which creates more loose skin. Skin only tightens on its own if you have no stretch marks in that area and are young with good elasticity. Given the amount of loose skin above and below your belly button, I think you would best be served by a full tummy tuck, not a mini tummy tuck. And YES you are correct when you say that things look worse. I have no idea what you looked like before, but I know from experience that liposuction can make things look worse because a full figure with tighter skin looks better than skinny with loose sagging skin. Lumps and bumps can greatly improve with massage. Look for a certified lymphatic masseuse and start massages in the areas of liposuction ASAP.