I had a BBL two weeks ago and my stomachs looking really bad? Is it going to tighten? (Photos)

My stomach looks worst than before. It's saggy wrinkled and lumpy. I was told I was going to need a tummy tuck because I had a c-section so I know my stomach will not look bikini ready but will it at least get soothed out or tighter on top? I had asked earlier but didn't post a before pic.

Countour Issues?

Great Question. Thanks for providing before and after photos. You are correct it does appear to be worse with some contour irregularities. Individuals of otherwise normal body weight and proportion can develop an abdomen that protrudes or is loose and sagging. The most common causes of this include heredity, multiple pregnancies, prior surgery, significant fluctuations in weight or congenital spine abnormalities that affect posture. If you desire a tighter, flatter abdomen, then a tummy tuck could be appropriate to help achieve your goals. A tummy tuck removes excess fat and skin, and in some cases, can restore weakened or separated muscles. This creates an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer, often enhancing your body image and confidence. Think of liposuction as a de-bulking surgery not a tightening procedure. Next step is to wait at least 6 months before deciding what to do next. Best advice is to schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss you options and goals once you have fully recovered. Best of Luck.
Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBAWeniger Plastic Surgery(843) 757-0123

Reposting with pictures

showing your before pictures is very helpful.
I'm sorry to say this but after seeing your before pictures your results are a lot worse than I had anticipated from your posting yesterday.
I suggest you continue following up with your doctor but should also consider getting some second opinions via in person consultation.
There's a high likelihood of your abdomen can be corrected with a full Abdominoplasty.It will most likely require some fine-tuning revision liposuction done at the same time.
Please do not undergo a abdominoplasty within the first six months.
It's very important that the scar tissue from the liposuction is allowed to mature completely before undergoing skin procedure such as an abdominoplasty.
There's no shortage of plastic surgeons where you live.

I would be happy to see you in person if you I don't mind doing to drive to San Francisco.
For now you just need to be patient and allow your body to heal.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

I had a BBL two weeks ago and my stomachs looking really bad? Is it going to tighten?

After looking at your before photo, you are correct that you stomach does look worse. You liposuction is uneven leaving areas of around your belly button full and other areas fully depleted. Massage is your best friend right now. You need to get professional lymphatic massages 1-2/week in the areas of liposuction and also look into endermologie. If you are certain you will get a tummy tuck in the near future, try not to stress. A full tummy tuck with correct all of this.