I had a BBL two weeks ago. After drain was removed I was given the full body garment and it gave me a burn in my butt crack?

The garment I have is the butt cut out and thong . The thong gave me a burn and peel skin in my butt crack it's very painful to put on because of the thong part. What should I do? I was told to wear the garment for 3 months and to take it off to shower and wash it only.

I personally don't use that cut of garment as most of my patients complained when I did use it. We now use Veronique BBL garment. It does not have the butt cut it, but instead, just less compression in that area. You will love it! You can go to their website and buy it. Their sizes do tend to run a little small, so keep that in mind.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}