Fixing my Asymmetric Eyes. Any suggestions? (photos)

Male, 47. Eyes are asymmetric. I'd like my right eye to look like my left. I see three problems: (1) Right eyelid is much larger than the left. (2) Right outer corner is much higher than left outer corner. (3) Right eyebrow is shifted 5-7 mm to the right. Suffered trauma to right side of face at five years old. Right eye wanders out, but I control it and it doesn't affect my life. Right eye socket (bone) is about 5 mm higher than left. Canthoplasty? Bletheroplasty? Eyebrow transplant?

Asymmetry

could be the result of trauma or developmental.  Either way you have clearly identified the differences.  I dont see evidence of blepharoptosis of the upper eyelid but the upper sulcus differences and eyebrow are striking. A simple test would be botox injection to the muscle above the right eyebrow to see how much correction that affords--pretty simple and low risk. A plastic surgeon with craniofacial training will be helpful in this matter

Asymmetric eyes, multiple causes

Best to get in person consultation or at least Skype consultation to get more accurate response. You can alternatively email photos to my office. See video below for more details on causes and treatment of eye asymmetry. One cause of asymmetry in your case is your right upper eyelid is more droopy which causes the same side eyebrow to raise in order to compensate. See link below.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Asymmetric eyelids

Hi there, thank you for your photos and questions.

My recommendation is to see an Oculoplastics surgeon in your area. I think it is possible you had traumatic ptosis. Meaning that the trauma you had to that eye caused the muscle that opens your eyelid to partially detach. If that is the case, it would explain the higher eyelid crease and some of the difference in your brow position could be due to your body compensating for the injury. 

I think the crease difference is the most notable and could be addressed by lowering the muscle insertion into your eyelid if traumatic ptosis is really the problem. The canthus is also different as you suggest and can probably be adjust in surgery. As you point out, the orbital bone itself is different between the right and left, a surgeon in consultation can tel you if it is worth pursuing anything to try to adjust it or you should concentrate on the soft tissue of the eyelid.

hope this helps!
good luck 

Myriam Loyo, MD
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon