Where can I find a dr experienced in tuberous breast deformity near San Jose, CA? (photos)

I would like to have the Rigottomies procedure with AFG on my tuberous breasts by a bay area CA doctor and would like to see if anyone has a recommendation personally please. My case as you can see is pretty bad. I attach non-retouched photos taken this morning. Melek Kayser who practices in Detroit spoke very well of Roger Khoury's Rigottomies procedure saying he has personally seen it work and I'm very excited to try it. I wear 36B can anyone please suggest a dr in my area and/or quote?
See average cost near you for Breast Augmentation

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Doctor Answers 3

Doctor Referral for Experienced Surgeons to correct Tubular Breasts near San Jose

The ASPS and ASAPS websites both have physician locators that can be useful tools to identify surgeons appropriate for you. Consult with three experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.

West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 42 reviews

Choosing a surgeon

The first thing you should do is check the ASPS website for a list of doctors in your area. Then look at online reviews. Check the surgeon's website. Look at their results. Ask around to see if you have any personal references, these can be very helpful. Once you have screened the doctor, meet with them. If they are professional and sincere, educated and experienced, if they listen to your concerns and develop a plan which fits with your goals, you have found a good match. Your anatomy is easily treated by an experienced surgeon.  

Gary Lawton, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 136 reviews

Where can I find a dr experienced in tuberous breast deformity near San Jose, CA? (photos)

Thanks for the question and pictures.   I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. I hope this, and the attached link ( dedicated to breast surgery for patients with constricted/tuberous breasts) helps.
 Best wishes.

Tom J. Pousti, MD, FACS
San Diego Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 1,498 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.