My eyes are ugly. What are the options for procedures for my eyes?

Look through my account for my pics, my eyes look messed up. One eye is also slightly lazy I keep obsessing over it and do not what to do. What are the options for procedures for my eyes?

Ugly eye treatments

I'm sorry you feel like your eyes are ugly. I don't see a photograph of your eyes so it is difficult to suggest what I would do if you were my patient. Blepharoplasty is a common procedure to improve the appearance of the upper and/or lower lids. Laser resurfacing can improve tone and texture. Fat grafting can restore fullness to hollowed out areas. You have lots of options!

Redding Oculoplastic Surgeon