How much for eyelids surgery? Or if I can go see you. (photos)

Eyelid surgery

Hello,Thank you for your picture and questions.  My practice is located in Saratoga and I would love to see you in a private consultation . The consultation is free and at the end of it I will be able to understand your goals, and how we can go about achieving those goals together.  I know your time is precious and I hope to see you soon!  Otherwise, best of luck to you!

San Jose Facial Plastic Surgeon

Upper lid excess skin treatment.

The cost varies according to the amount of time it takes. You should not shop price but rather quality. Look at several surgeons work and have 3 consultations and decide.

Cosmetic eyelid surgery evaluation needed

Need more specific questions and concerns and goals, in order to better answer what procedure you would benefit from. Best to obtain consultation from an oculoplastic specialist.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Cost of eyelid surgery

The cost of eyelid surgery is determined by the amount of time it takes to perform the procedure in an operating room, the amount of time monitored under anesthesia by a physician anesthesiologist, and the surgeon's professional fee for performing the procedure in addition to all of the post operative followup appointments. Shop quality, not price, since these are your eyelids. A full set of photographs and an in-person examination is required to determine the need elective eyelid surgery. For many examples and our current price list, please see link and the video below

Eyelid surgery price

With all costs included that is operating room anesthesia recovery room all chec ups the cost is $1500 to $1800.  If there is lower lid puffiness all inclusive cost is about $2500.  A free consultation would help you as well :)

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD

Costs for an upper blepharoplasty

will vary by surgeon and location.  I have a special 'on call' price of $999 but you have to be willing to fill in blanks in the schedule.  BUT your photos suggest you have more than just excess skin.  If your lid is encroaching on your pupil with straightforward gaze, you have ptosis and will need much more than just a skin excision.  Schedule a consultation with a local plastic or oculoplastic surgeon.

Curtis Wong, MD

The simple reason that I can't answer this question is that it is very hard to know what you need without an examination.

You appear to have severe upper eyelid ptosis.  You also most likely need some type of blepharoplasty.  You may even require a forehead lift to stabilize the brow tissue.  Some one may be foolish enough to price eyelid surgery based on a photograph.  I do not think it is good medicine. I recommend seeing several surgeons in your area who are highly qualified in eyelid surgery.  They will actually examine your eyes and provide a quote based on that examination.