I want to get butt implants to make my rear larger, so my body can look right. And even.

I want to get butt implants but I'm worried I can't because I have HIV. Is this true and where is a good doctor near San Jose up to Sacramento?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

As long as you are cleared for surgery by both your primary care doctor and Infectious disease doctor, it would be possible for you to have elective surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Butt implants with HIV

Yes it is possible to have buttock implants being HIV positive as long as your CD4 count is high and you are cleared medically by your primary care provider or infectious disease Doctor. 

Please see examples below. 

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Buttock implants with HIV

Like any other patient and most any other surgery, as long as you are medically cleared and fit for surgery you can proceed with buttock implants. I've  performed buttock implants on probably over 50 patients with stable HIV in the past 15 years without any increased risk or unusual complication. Glad to help.  

Ryan Stanton, MD