Breast reduction with implants? (Photos)

I got my first breast reduction with implants in 2014 but the surgery wasn't done correctly so after 1 year the same surgeon performed a "correction " but I see that my breast looks ugly uneven, with holes everywhere, so already pass more than a year since he performed the correction, I have an appointment next week and I am pretty sure he will say it is normalCuz he used to say that all the time but I don't see this is normal Also I have pain in my nipel since the 1st surgery

Are your results perfect?

No... but they don't look horrible either.  Regardless, you should write down the things you want to consider addressing such as the fold along the bottom of your breasts and the fullness you have at your lateral breast with your arms up in the air.  List everything that concerns you and your surgeon should be able to address your questions, one by one.  Hopefully minor revisions in the office will address everything.

Breast reduction with implants?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after previous breast reduction surgery. I would suggest, at your upcoming appointment, to discuss your concerns and goals in a calm and constructive fashion with your plastic surgeon, preferably in front of a full-length mirror.  Avoid inflammatory terms such as "ugly";  tried to be specific as to what your concerns are.  Hopefully, working together you will come up with a good plan to improve your outcome. Best wishes.