How old is to old for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

Age for brazilian butt lift

Candidates for brazilian butt lift are healthy and motivated to follow the post-operative protocol.  The oldest patient I have performed BBL on is 68.

Hi, thanks so much for your inquiry, As long as you feel like you would look better and boost your self esteem, your health is good and you are in the right hands, age wouldn't matter. I highly suggest to have a virtual (Skype) or an in person consultation so you can discuss thoroughly all your concerns, options and expectations, good luck in your PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Age and Brazilian Butt Lift

Age is not a limiting factor for a Brazilian Butt Lift. What matters most is whether you have enough fat to harvest to make the procedure worthwhile and that the harvest sites do not leave dimpled irregular skin because of loss of skin elasticity. I have done a few BBL surgeries on women over 60 years old and these are the two issues of relevance.

How old is too old for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

Age by itself will not prevent you from getting surgery.  I would search for the board certified plastic surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results and who performs hundreds of these procedures each year. I would look at patient reviews as well as before and after photos on that surgeon's website.

Age for Brazilian buttlift

There is no age limit for a Brazilian buttlift. However, as one ages, the quality of skin and the elasticity of skin diminishes, which may limit the amount of lift you obtain. Also, the risk of anesthesia increases with age, as well as healing time. Good luck!

Manish Champaneria, MD

Consider several factor

Hello, can not establish an age limit rather are evaluated and a number of factors including health conditions are taken into account, the existence of diseases, if you use drugs or not one or another disease, weight, degree of sagging, etc. Notwithstanding the elderly patients taking measures taken to avoid adverse events are often more than in younger patients.

Eugenio Lapaix Vargas, MD