Belly button, redness. No pain or odor

My husband pointed out that there is some redness around my belly button. Doesn't hurt except for the normal twinges. Is this normal? Trying to upload photos, but getting error message. Will keep trying.

Redness at your belly button

if limited to the incisions, is normal inflammation.  If its spreading, wounds separate, and drainage develops, you need to see your surgeon for further management.

Wound healing

Redness alone is not uncommon, it is usually from tension and sometimes the suture material.  See your sugeon, good luck, Jane

Belly button, redness. No pain or odor

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided information as well. Without pictures is really hard to tell if everything looks good. I recommend to see your PS, so he can check on you and your belly button to determine that everything is ok!

Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD