BBL Question: Will my butt go back to flat after returning to work at almost 4 weeks post op??

I took 3.5 weeks off from work, I have a desk job sitting for 8 hrs Im totally freaking out my butt will loose volume sitting all day. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

At 3.5 weeks post op, most plastic surgeons would tell you that it should be safe to return to work, including sitting for up to 8 hours.  However, most would also advise you to get up periodically, and if you are wearing a compression garment, to be certain to smooth out any kinks that may develop while sitting.  Check with your surgeon for advice in your individual case.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Sitting after a Brazilian

Most plastic surgeons asked her patients to avoid sitting after Brazilian. The post operative protocol is usually discussed in detail during the consultation and at least in our practice patients are given very detailed postoperative instructions of what to do. Since each plastic surgeon has your own protocol I would highly suggest you follow up with your plastic surgeon and asked to see what he or she recommends. We also send our patients home with a special block foam pillow made specifically for BBL at recovery. It allows people to sit for hours without jeopardizing their Brazilian. These are included in our postoperative package. Follow up to see what your plastic surgeon recommends. Best, Mats Hagstrom, MD

Mats Hagstrom, MD