Am I a good candidate for a lip lift? Can a doctor place the stitches in my nose to conceal the scar? (Photo)
San Jose, CA
6 months ago
I have a small chin and a small upper lip, a little over bite creating a frown, and have no Tooth show when my face rests. I always wanted to change it. I just discovered the lip lift procedure. Please advise if it's possible or do I need fillers in the top lip? I'd like to make my top lip full and stop looking so sad.
Doctor Answers 1
Lip lift - is it for me?
Thank you for asking about your lip lift.
- I agree with you - your upper lip does look long for your face.
- And you have a gorgeous smile.
- The scar usually follows the natural crease of the nose -
- Putting the scar inside the nose can look odd -
- So discuss with your plastic surgeon the right place for your scar.
- For your chin, a small extended chin implant can be done at the same time if you want.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as
a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you
have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute
or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.