Am I a good candidate for a lip lift? Can a doctor place the stitches in my nose to conceal the scar? (Photo)

I have a small chin and a small upper lip, a little over bite creating a frown, and have no Tooth show when my face rests. I always wanted to change it. I just discovered the lip lift procedure. Please advise if it's possible or do I need fillers in the top lip? I'd like to make my top lip full and stop looking so sad.

Lip lift - is it for me?

Thank you for asking about your lip lift.
  • I agree with you - your upper lip does look long for your face.
  • And you have a gorgeous smile.
  • The scar usually follows the natural crease of the nose -
  • Putting the scar inside the nose can look odd -
  • So discuss with your plastic surgeon the right place for your scar.
  • For your chin, a small extended chin implant can be done at the same time if you want.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS