Am I a good candidate for a lip lift? Can a doctor place the stitches in my nose to conceal the scar? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 1
Lip lift - is it for me?
- I agree with you - your upper lip does look long for your face.
- And you have a gorgeous smile.
- The scar usually follows the natural crease of the nose -
- Putting the scar inside the nose can look odd -
- So discuss with your plastic surgeon the right place for your scar.
- For your chin, a small extended chin implant can be done at the same time if you want.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.